notmuch search / result:messages instead of threads
jan-adams at gmx.de
Thu Jun 6 00:59:01 PDT 2019
so the question is:
How can I get/show the messages matching a searchterm, if (let's say) half
of the messages in a thread contain the searchterm.
- message1 (contains searchterm)
- message2 (does not contain searchterm)
- message3 (contains searchterm)
- message4 (does not contain searchterm)
- message5 (contains searchterm)
- message6 (does not contain searchterm)
So in this example, I probably want to show message1, message3 and message5.
All of them are in the same thread, Thread1.
Sent from: http://notmuch.198994.n3.nabble.com/
More information about the notmuch