Select a different sender (From) at reply time

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Sun Jan 28 10:13:18 PST 2018

Hi all,

I'd like to automatically force a particular sender when replying to a message
belonging to a mailing list I'm subscribed.

I'm using the GNU/Emacs MUA, and looking around I found the tip at
https://notmuchmail.org/emacstips/#index3h2, but I fail to see how to
recognize the "destination" address, in other words how to determine that "I'm
replying to a message that belongs to /that/ ML" within the advice, to replace
the sender only in that case.

Thanks in advance for any hint,
ciao, lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.