Fetching from the git repositories over https?

Adam Plaice plaice.adam+notmuch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 20:37:56 PST 2018

Thanks again very much for implementing this!

I've encountered no issues when cloning.

> Also, I haven't yet updated any documentation to point to this new
> mechanism, so that's something that could still be done.

Taken as a suggestion and done:
https://git.notmuchmail.org/git?p=notmuch-wiki;a=commitdiff;h=6b421471aaad8160981561c705dae1cbaa17702c;hp=591299b2f4b15f6ef7e8c308ead9c3a30b7c7563

I've left the instructions for the wiki, at
https://notmuchmail.org/wikiwriteaccess/
unchanged, as I'm not sure whether the push mechanism would work with the
https transport and don't want to experiment.  Also, MITM attacks aren't much
of a worry in this case...

Thank you for a very welcoming attitude,
Adam