maildir and nmh/mh

Lauren Weinstein lauren at vortex.com
Thu Jul 6 11:54:48 PDT 2017

I'll have to see what I can dig out, but it's not immediately clear
that I can separate out individual folders that will trigger the problems.

But this does suggest another possibility. Assuming notmuch is
actually accurately indexing the two massive mh hierarchies, is there
some other simple front end I could use for the (occasional) searches
I'd like to do on the mh mail archive? Mutt is working fine for the
more recent maildir messages. If I need to keep the mh messages
separate (e.g., under some other username and a separate notmuch db)
and use a different front end to search and view them, that will work.
I won't need this every day! In fact, keeping the mh messages separate
from the maildir messages is probably good for other reasons. Thanks.