Github?

Wael Nasreddine wael.nasreddine at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:54:38 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I didn't see the previous email about it, thank you Jani for the link. It
looks like you guys have your hands full and everything setup the way you
like it, so here's what I'll do myself (if it's acceptable with you,
otherwise I'll just remove everything):

- Revert my changes (except for the CI)
- Set a cron job to update the mirror hourly for the Github user wanting to
fork.
- Remove the Issues, Pull Request and the Wiki
- Add a "mirror of .." to the description on top of the page
- Manually update the contrib/ bindings/ as they change in here and maybe
automate it later.

For the automatic pusher, I'll have to skip the README changes.

Wael