[alot] announcing v0.3.5

Ruben Pollan meskio at sindominio.net
Fri Jul 19 08:01:06 PDT 2013

Quoting Patrick Totzke (2013-07-19 16:02:34)
> Hi Rubén,
>
> thanks for mentioning this. I must have accidentally dropped the corresponding paragraph
> in the docs (http://alot.readthedocs.org/en/testing/usage/index.html#cryptography).
> I'm almost certain I saw this documented a while back..
>
> Basically, you need a running gpg-agent. Then, decryption of mails should happen
> automatically once you open a thread. The same holds for signature verification
> (the status of which will be mentioned in a pseudo-header).
> This holds for mails that comply PGP/MIME only. "ASCII-armored" text in plaintext parts
> is not dealt with.
>
> If this does not work, you've found a bug that you should kindly report :)

Sadly that is not what I see. I'm trying to read an email that mutt reports as
PGP/MIME but the content appear blank. I guess I have gpg-agent properly
working, because when I send a signed email I get a 'window' asking me for my
passphrase and it signs it. But it don't asks for the password when I try to
read an encrypted email.

Do I need any special configuration on gpg-agent for it?

--
Rubén Pollán  | http://meskio.net/