[alot] announcing v0.3.5

Patrick Totzke patricktotzke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 07:02:34 PDT 2013

Hi Rubén,

thanks for mentioning this. I must have accidentally dropped the corresponding paragraph
in the docs (http://alot.readthedocs.org/en/testing/usage/index.html#cryptography).
I'm almost certain I saw this documented a while back..

Basically, you need a running gpg-agent. Then, decryption of mails should happen
automatically once you open a thread. The same holds for signature verification
(the status of which will be mentioned in a pseudo-header).
This holds for mails that comply PGP/MIME only. "ASCII-armored" text in plaintext parts
is not dealt with.

If this does not work, you've found a bug that you should kindly report :)

HTH,
/p