[alot] announcing v0.3.5

Ruben Pollan meskio at sindominio.net
Fri Jul 19 06:48:56 PDT 2013

Hello pazz,

Quoting Patrick Totzke (2013-07-18 11:21:24)
> Most notably, this update comes with a rewrite of Thread buffers,
> allowing among other things thread-tree based focus movements.
> Alot now has full support for PGP/MIME encryption and signatures,
> courtesy of Justus (teythoon). Apart from this, the new release comes with the
> usual ton of fixes contributed by various people (see below).
[...]
> Usage updates since v0.3.4:
> * full support for PGP/MIME [de|en]cryption and signatures

I see here that alot now is able to decrypt emails? How can I do it? I have a
gpg-agent running and I can sign and encrypt emails when I send them, but I
can't read any of the encrypted emails. Is there a key binding for it? (I didn't
found it on the manual).

Thank you for keep alot alive. I've been using it as my primary email client
since a couple of years and I'm pretty happy with it.

--
Rubén Pollán  | http://meskio.net/