a python terminal gui?

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue May 24 13:10:58 PDT 2011

On Tue, 24 May 2011 10:28:02 +0200, Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at SSpaeth.de> wrote:
> > I notice that notmuch/python/bindings/README does still mention
> > "cnotmuch" in some of the explanatory text.
>
> Ooops, leftovers. Someone fix it (or I might)

I just went through this README and fixed everything that I could test.

I left one reference to "cnotmuch" as follows:

	http://bitbucket.org/spaetz/cnotmuch

Is there a new URL for the source without "cnotmuch" in the name?

Otherwise, the instructions should be much better now, (since the old
instructions had "easy_install cnotmuch" which would lead a user to
install ancient bindings).

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com