Plans for the 0.2 release (this week)

David Edmondson dme at dme.org
Thu Apr 8 01:13:20 PDT 2010

On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:12:44 -0700, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
>   * The big batch of emacs-client improvements from David E.'s
>     repository. David, do you have particular things to recommend here?

It's necessary for me to merge with your latest batch of changes. That
won't happen until next week, when I can set aside a few hours. (The
merge is somewhat painful, as I have modified versions of some of the
recently applied patches in my tree.)

I worry about committing the JSON based Emacs UI and then immediately
producing a release - it would be useful to have more people test it
from git HEAD before dropping it on an unsuspecting public.

dme.
--
David Edmondson, http://dme.org