[notmuch] New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website

Marten Veldthuis marten at veldthuis.com
Wed Feb 3 09:14:27 PST 2010

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 08:47:41 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> See this page for details (particularly the "security" and
> "infelicities" sections):
>
> 	http://ikiwiki.info/tips/untrusted_git_push/

Ah. Probably this section:

  So, unless you have the attachment plugin turned on, non-page files
  cannot be added. And if it's turned on, whatever allowed_attachments
  checks you have configured will also check files pushed into git.

since I was trying to add some screenshots of the Emacs interface. It
makes perfect sense not to enable this plugin though, given the security
implications (people could potentially upload mp3's as png's etc).

Let me know if I should send you the commit off-list or if you don't
mind enabling the attachment plugin for eg common image filetypes.

--
- Marten