[notmuch] New wiki instance on the notmuchmail.org website

Michal Sojka sojkam1 at fel.cvut.cz
Tue Nov 23 09:17:33 PST 2010

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010, Marten Veldthuis wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 08:47:41 -0800, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> > See this page for details (particularly the "security" and
> > "infelicities" sections):
> >
> > 	http://ikiwiki.info/tips/untrusted_git_push/
>
> since I was trying to add some screenshots of the Emacs interface. It
> makes perfect sense not to enable this plugin though, given the security
> implications (people could potentially upload mp3's as png's etc).
>
> Let me know if I should send you the commit off-list or if you don't
> mind enabling the attachment plugin for eg common image filetypes.

Will it be possible to upload any images to the wiki? I think that
notmuch would deserve some screenshots on its web pages. Currently I get
(after git push):

remote: ERROR: Can't connect to clamd: Connection refused
remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in scalar chomp at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 171.
remote: Use of uninitialized value $reason in length at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/filecheck.pm line 177.
remote: prohibited by allowed_attachments (file seems to contain a virus (virus checker clamdscan -; failed with no output))
To git://notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch-wiki
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)

 -Michal