[notmuch] notsomuch, a dummy curses ui

Ruben Pollan meskio at sindominio.net
Thu Nov 26 12:35:50 PST 2009

On 10:30, Thu 26 Nov 09, Carl Worth wrote:
> I'm glad to see work like this going on. If you do decide to keep going
> with it at all, I'd be glad to add this to contrib. I'm happy to have
> all kinds of different interfaces available.

Ok, I'll see what I'm doing about it in the future. Right now it don't do nothing,
I'm just playing with the code. But as soon as I have something working I'll ask
to be on contrib.

> We can decide later if it makes sense to separate various interfaces
> into their own repositories/tar-files etc. For now, while the library
> and command-line keeps changing rapidly, I think it makes sense to keep
> things together.

I do agree. Up to now is a good idea to have everything together. I guess in the
future the library API will become more standard and will be possible to split
the interfaces.

Rubén Pollán  | jabber:meskio at jabber.org
Lo hago para no volverme loco cuando noto
que solo me queda un demonio en un hombro
por que se ha cortado las venas
el ángel que había en el otro.