[notmuch] notsomuch, a dummy curses ui

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Nov 26 10:30:30 PST 2009

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:12:40 +0100, Ruben Pollan <meskio at sindominio.net> wrote:
> Hi notmuch community,
>
> As I'm not an emacs user, I started to play with the code to see what are the
> power of notmuch. I create a simple ncurses ui:
> http://gitorious.org/notsomuch

Hi Ruben, welcome to notmuch!

I'm glad to see work like this going on. If you do decide to keep going
with it at all, I'd be glad to add this to contrib. I'm happy to have
all kinds of different interfaces available.

We can decide later if it makes sense to separate various interfaces
into their own repositories/tar-files etc. For now, while the library
and command-line keeps changing rapidly, I think it makes sense to keep
things together.

-Carl