crypto test failures on Fedora and OpenSUSE

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Sat Jun 20 08:45:17 PDT 2020

I poked at this a bit more in gdb. I don't really know the code well,
but it seems like whatever is happening is happening inside gmime. On
the other hand both Fedora32 and my current Debian testing are running
libgmime 3.2.7 and gpgme 1.13

Looking at the sigstatus output, I think it is just a transcription of
what gmime returns.

            "encstatus": [
              {
                "status": "good"
              }
            ],
            "sigstatus": [
              {
                "status": "error",
                "keyid": "6D92612D94E46381",
                "errors": {
                  "key-missing": true
                }
              }
            ],

I did notice that node->decrypt_success ends up being true, so it
suggests maybe bad reporting by gmime-on-fedora.