easy (?) elisp project for notmuch [it's mostly DONE]

Jonas Bernoulli jonas at bernoul.li
Wed Apr 15 11:42:48 PDT 2020

Nice to run into you.

Do you contribute to *all* the killer apps? ;D

Kyle Meyer <kyle at kyleam.com> writes:

> [ in case it's useful in the future ]
> I've recently set up a public-inbox archive of notmuch

Absolutely! In fact I already had a bookmark about that somewhere.

> From there, you can easily download an mbox for a message or thread
> from before you subscribed (e.g. to feed to 'notmuch insert').

Do you already have some tooling that you could share?

> It might be possible to download a single message or thread from the
> archive

One related use case for "notmuch insert" that I had in mind is the
import of debbugs threads.  It someone is aware of an existing solution
then please let me know.  Kyle, have you considered mirroring
emacs-devel and the Emacs debbugs as well?

  Cheers,
  Jonas