easy (?) elisp project for notmuch [it's mostly DONE]

Kyle Meyer kyle at kyleam.com
Tue Apr 14 10:14:24 PDT 2020

Jonas Bernoulli <jonas at bernoul.li> writes:

> (I cannot actually reply to "easy (?) elisp project for notmuch"
> because I wasn't subscribed yet when that was send.)

[ in case it's useful in the future ]

I've recently set up a public-inbox archive of notmuch here:

    https://yhetil.org/notmuch/

>From there, you can easily download an mbox for a message or thread from
before you subscribed (e.g. to feed to 'notmuch insert').  As an
example, here's the one for your message:

    https://yhetil.org/notmuch/875ze211gi.fsf@bernoul.li/raw

It might be possible to download a single message or thread from the
archive at <https://notmuchmail.org/pipermail/notmuch/>, though looking
quickly it seems like downloads may only be available for messages over
a year time span.  (Also, FWIW the entire history is available at
<https://notmuchmail.org/archives/notmuch.mbox>.)