IMAP with server deletion

Dan Čermák dan.cermak at posteo.net
Fri Jul 5 06:26:50 PDT 2019

Hi Sam,

I don't have exactly the same setup, but what might work for you is the
following:
move all messages without +flagged into a local Maildir (that is not
synchronized by offlineimap, i.e. "just a folder").

Notmuch will still be able to find your messages and your
synchronization time will go down significantly.

Hope that helps,

Dan