Protected Headers (2nd major revision, more testing!)

Rollins, Jameson jrollins at caltech.edu
Mon May 27 13:22:32 PDT 2019

On Sun, May 26 2019, Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg at fifthhorseman.net> wrote:
> Way back in id:20180511055544.13676-1-dkg at fifthhorseman.net, i
> proposed support for protected headers (in particular, for being able
> to read and search for subject lines of encrypted messages which
> protect the Subject).  Although that series was reviewed by Bremner, i
> never managed to get it in shape for merging.
>
> This is a revision of that series, applied against the current master,
> having taken into account those reviews and the current state of the
> notmuch codebase.  I'm hoping that we can get it into 0.29 before the
> feature freeze.

This series looks good to me.  All tests pass for me, and it behaves as
expected on my existing emails that include protected headers.  Very
good test coverage.  I don't see any issues with the code on a fairly
cursory code review.

Would be great to get this in before the 0.29 release.  Looking forward
to future autocrypt support based on this...

jamie.