revision 3: easing access to the cryptographic envelope

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Sun May 26 08:08:03 PDT 2019

On Sun 2019-05-26 09:01:46 -0300, David Bremner wrote:
> Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg at fifthhorseman.net> writes:
>
>> This is the third revision of the series originally posted at
>> id:20190424183113.29242-1-dkg at fifthhorseman.net (revision 2 was at
>> id:20190520032228.27420-1-dkg at fifthhorseman.net)
>>
>> This series addresses comments raised by David Bremner in his review.
>> Thanks, Bremner!
>
> I pushed this version, with 4 minor whitespace fixups (inserted spaces
> and/or deleted blank lines) that I missed in my previous review.

Thanks for these fixes, Bremner.  If you have a specific set of tooling
that you use that i can adopt to catch those kinds of coding convention
mishaps before submitting, i'd be happy to adopt it so things are
"clean".  Bonus points if it integrates into emacs via .dir-locals.el or
something :P

        --dkg