how do i split my email view (AKA I got a new job)

Jeremy Nickurak not-much at trk.nickurak.ca
Sun Mar 10 11:36:39 PDT 2019

If it were me, I'd be looking to do something to automatically use a
different configuration at different times of the week. One config would
look like whatever your configuration is, while the other would include the
'work' tag in your 'exclude_tags=' options, so your work email would be
invisible unless you explicitly went looking for it.

Off the top of my head, you could have 2 config files (automatically
created maybe), and you could either tweak the NOTMUCH_CONFIG environment
variable or a --config= option to select one or the other. You could also
look into emacs automation to change the notmuch-command variable to select
one configuration or the other.