How do you synchronize your notmuch tags across multiple machines?

Dan Čermák dan.cermak at posteo.net
Mon Jan 14 15:00:14 PST 2019

Hi,

thanks for sharing your setup!

I have two points/questions:
1. Since your server runs dovecot & postfix, do you use this as your
   primary email server and forward all your email to it or do you use
   some other method to keep it synchronized with your email accounts?

2. I think the sync command was dropped from your email (see the quoted
   part below).

Cheers,

Dan