How do you synchronize your notmuch tags across multiple machines?

Dan Čermák dan.cermak at posteo.net
Fri Jan 4 05:43:39 PST 2019

Could you maybe elaborate in more detail, as I don't know how it would
help me exactly? Are you running a server for syncing your tags?

My problem is the following: I have 3 machines E, B and C of which none
is always up and running. I would like to be able to sync my email on
any of the machines with offlineimap (but always only with one syncing)
and to transfer what's missing to the others, once I switch the
currently used machine.

Cheers,

Dan