another question : date-limit address completion (or somesuch)?

Jeff Templon templon at nikhef.nl
Thu Oct 18 06:52:38 PDT 2018

Hi,

Thanks btw for all the answers to the questions.

I use the tab completion on the To, CC etc fields and like it.  However,
I have email going back to the nineties, and notmuch TAB completion
considers all those addresses to be candidates.  It means in many cases
lots of tabbing work as some of those colleagues have had many addresses
over the years, and notmuch doesn't always give me the most recent one
as the first suggestion.

Is there some way to limit which addresses are provided?  I bet that if
I could limit the completion candidates to all addresses seen in the
last year, all problems would be gone!

Thanks

JT