bounce/forward not working due to CR at line end

Kai Harries kai.harries at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:34:21 PST 2017

Hello,

I am new to notmuch so excuse if the fault is on my end. For me
resending and forwarding of emails are not working if
message-forward-show-mml is enabled. The problems are CR at the line
endings. With the attached two patches I got it working for me. Maybe
someone more knowledgeable can see from it what the right solution would
be.

My configuration:
notmuch 0.25.1
Emacs 25.3.1