web interface to notmuch

Brian Sniffen bts at evenmere.org
Thu Oct 19 08:01:53 PDT 2017

I put together something like this, visible at
https://github.com/briansniffen/notmuch/tree/nmweb/contrib/notmuch-web

It's not much of a service.  I am pretty sure it is exploitable---that
content in text/html parts of messages can do Bad Things to your
session.

I haven't thought nearly hard enough about how it will deal with
multiple users.

But it's < 250 lines of Python, so perhaps you can adapt it to what you
need.  It uses web.py, so you *could* run it standalone, but you'll
probably be happier with Apache or nginx or something in front of it,
handling TLS termination and that sort of thing.

It's only approach to sending mail is generating mailto: links that will
open in whatever client the user has configured.

-Brian