newbie questions about notmuch.el

Tom Hirschowitz tom.hirschowitz at univ-smb.fr
Wed Sep 6 01:42:34 PDT 2017

I think Julien meant the 'flagged' tag: just press the space bar to
switch it on and off.

Regarding the second question, you may filter your search (e.g., by the
'flagged' tag) and then tag all messages by pressing *. IIRC there is no
shortcut for filtering by default. I have this

(define-key notmuch-show-mode-map (kbd "l") 'notmuch-search-filter)
(define-key notmuch-search-mode-map (kbd "l") 'notmuch-search-filter)
(define-key notmuch-tree-mode-map (kbd "l") 'notmuch-search-filter)

somewhere in my emacs files, but perhaps there is a cleaner way.