maildir and nmh/mh

Lauren Weinstein lauren at vortex.com
Thu Jul 6 11:36:02 PDT 2017

After fixing the find syntax I got mh2maildir working. However, it does not
appear practical in my situation, since I'm dealing with more than 25 years of archived
mh messages! The conversion would take ages with too many manual exceptions.
So unless there's some way to correctly index these natively with notmuch, I guess
this is a dead end. But thanks.