Notmuch Emacs reply format=JSON

bserrao bgserrao at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 03:32:57 PDT 2017

Well, at work almost everyone uses Outlook (Exchange Server) and send HTML
mails. I've made a script to convert mail to html before sending, but when
replying emacs uses de '>' character has quotation and because of it the
mail gets messed up when i do the conversion.
>From what i've read i've concluded that if using the format=json those HTML
pieces were handled differently...maybe i'm wrong. I was just trying to
find a solution/workaround to deal with this.

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english.

Bruno