notmuch version/Python bindings

Tue Feb 21 06:03:38 PST 2017

Hi there,
just tried to delete the notmuch packagr on pypi. While I am listed as the author, I do not own the package and it lists "Package Index Owner: Julian".

It might be that I have already transferred the ownership of the package, but I don't remember who Julian is. Has anyone else a clue?

Sebastian Spaeth
--
Sent from my mobile phone. Please excuse brevity.