notmuch version/Python bindings

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Sat Feb 18 07:14:49 PST 2017

Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at SSpaeth.de> writes:

> Hi there, I did stop using notmuch, true. Let me know if I should hand
> over administration or if I shouldnsimply delete the package on pypi.

Hi Sebastian;

Thanks for the followup.  If no-one steps up to maintain by the end of
next week, I'd say just delete them from pypi.

I don't really think that "the notmuch project" needs to be involved in
deciding who, if anyone, maintains a pypi package (anymore than we
micromanage who maintains notmuch in various linux distros). I have a
vague memory that Justus (nominally in charge of the python bindings)
was not interested in pypi, but I could be wrong. In any case Justus not
very active lately either.