wildcards with path or folder

Brian Sniffen bts at evenmere.org
Sun Dec 18 17:58:50 PST 2016

One reason many people look for such is as part of a pipeline with --output=files and unlink. It is crucial to know that notmuch will tell you about every file name of every message that has any copy in those folders. You have to grep or otherwise restrict the list of paths to the folder you want, or lose data.

-Brian
I know I can restore my Maildir from backups. Guess how?

--
Brian Sniffen