notmuch-search-toggle-order and notmuch-tree

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:42:43 PDT 2016

Hi

It is the expected behaviour, but not the desired behaviour. I posted a
series making it possible to sort oldest first in tree view at

id:1435359035-6767-1-git-send-email-markwalters1009 at gmail.com

which David very kindly reviewed but then I got sidetracked and haven't
updated it. It is on my todo list, but I haven't got to it yet.

The series may well still apply: I don't know.

Note that it doesn't change the order of messages inside a thread, just
the order of the threads.

Best wishes

Mark