notmuch 0.22 release timetable

David Bremner david at tethera.net
Thu Mar 31 05:51:39 PDT 2016

Hi Gang;

It's been a while, and there's a few non-critical, but nice to have
fixes in master that are not in 0.21. We have several new features in
progress (indexing encrypted mail, named queries, to name two), that
will have to wait for the next release. As usual I'm happy to merge
things to master during the freeze, so don't let the freeze discourage
you from working on new stuff.

I propose a feature freeze April 8, and a release on April 15.

I'd like to get at least one more Xapian 1.3 patch in (tagged
notmuch:0.22 in nmbug). Feel free to tag your own suggestions in nmbug.