notmuch-emacs: forward messages inline

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:23:19 PST 2015

On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 06:42:26AM +0900, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

> But can i ask why you'd want this?  forwarded messages as RFC 822
> attachments are significantly more sane for any MUA to deal with.

I'm not the OP, but often I prefer this over forwarding as attachments.
I find it useful when I only want to forward specific bits of an email.
Rather than sending the whole message (which often has lots of quoted
text from earlier in the thread), I can easily edit the message as
needed.  I guess this is functionally similar to your "reply and edit"
suggestion.

--
Suvayu