ANNOUNCE: muchsync 1 - share notmuch DB across machines

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:34:12 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 11:36:15PM -0700, David Mazieres wrote:
> I've just released a new version of muchsync, the tool for replicating
> your notmuch database on multiple machines.  The source release is
> available at:
>
>         http://www.muchsync.org/src/muchsync-1.tar.gz
>
> The new version fixes a bug that incorrectly synchronized tags
> containing '%' characters.  It also fixes several build problems people
> reported.  Hence, the new version should work out of the box on more
> operating systems.

I noticed that the configure script didn't notice notmuch-devel was not
installed on my system.  I noticed it when the compilation failed.  Bug?

Besides that, I had a question.  I would like to synchronize just the
tags, not the maildirs, I want to use OfflineIMAP for that.  Is that
possible?

Thanks,

--
Suvayu