Understanding the "replied" tag

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 13:49:03 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 02:44:46PM -0400, Xu Wang wrote:

> Thank you. The problem in the end is that I would like 'notmuch new'
> to not only schronize the 'reply' tag but to master handle the reply
> tag because notmuch knows which messages have been replied to (because
> it is aware of threads).

Sorry, I have no idea what you are saying.  It would help a lot if you
explicitly state what you tried, what you expected, and what you saw.
For example, you still haven't mentioned that you are using mutt-kz as
your MUA.  I know that because we had an earlier discussion on
mutt-users.  It is very hard to suggest something without knowing
precisely what you tried.

Cheers,

--
Suvayu