Website and mailing list are hopefully back now

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Apr 3 16:38:37 PDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 03 2015, Carl Worth wrote:
> The notmuchmail.org server experienced a catastrophic failure a few days
> ago. I gave up on getting access to that server anymore, and have
> instead brought things back up on a separate server that I had
> available, (and to which I have actual, physical access this time).

Oh, and by the way, when you use ssh to the new server from an account
that had connected to the old server, you'll likely get the scary
warning that the ssh host key has changed.

Here is the fingerprint of the RSA key that you should expect to get:

	1f:64:19:21:50:8f:1a:72:bc:69:45:8c:25:c5:71:7a

With that fingerprint, you can assume that the key change isn't due to a
man-in-the-middle attack and follow the instructions on removing the
old key.

-Carl