post-tag hook?

Christophe-Marie Duquesne chmd at chmd.fr
Tue Feb 24 16:34:39 PST 2015

Hi,

Is there a way to run a command every time a message gets tagged?

I would like to keep in sync tags and folder names. The problem is that it
requires a full scan of the notmuch db, which is slow. If I was running
this script only on messages that got retagged since like run of my script
it would be much faster. Unfortunately I don't find a way to mark/save
these messages in a notmuch hook.

I found an old thread from 2012, where somebody mentionned they implemented
a post-tag hook. Was this ever integrated?

Cheers,
Christophe-Marie