BUG: bad notmuch shared library install_name on Mac OS X

J. Lewis Muir jlmuir at imca-cat.org
Mon Feb 23 09:50:39 PST 2015

On 9/5/14 7:47 AM, J. Lewis Muir wrote:
> On 9/4/14, 2:58 PM, David Bremner wrote:
>> "J. Lewis Muir" <jlmuir at imca-cat.org> writes:
>>
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> I submitted a patch [1] to fix a bug in how the notmuch shared
>>> library is built on Mac OS X, but perhaps it's not clear it fixes a
>>> bug, so I wanted to just request it be tagged as a bug for nmbug.
>>
>> Done, at least twice (waves to Jani).
>
> Hi, David.
>
> Great!  Thanks!
>
>> The usual problem we have with OS/X patches is finding somebody to
>> review them.
>
> OK.  I guess I can't help there, but the commit message does give
> short instructions for how to reproduce the problem, so hopefully
> someone will be able to review it.

Hello, Notmuchers!

I'm just following up on this bug report; has anyone had a chance to
review it?  Is there anything I can do to help it along?

My initial email to the list is archived at

  http://notmuchmail.org/pipermail/notmuch/2014/018956.html

That email includes easy-to-follow instructions for how to reproduce the
problem.

And the follow-up thread to which I'm replying is archived at

  http://notmuchmail.org/pipermail/notmuch/2014/018984.html

Thank you!

Lewis