Emacs: render text/html by default and remove the multipart mime buttons?

Jeremy Nickurak not-much at trk.nickurak.ca
Mon Feb 16 20:58:38 PST 2015

I have this in my .emacs:

(setq notmuch-multipart/alternative-discouraged '("text/plain" "text/html"))

In that order, it discourages text/plain in favor of text/html, but also
ends up discouraging text/html if there are other options. In particular,
if there's a text/calendar item, I generally want that one to be chosen
over other options.