Emacs: render text/html by default and remove the multipart mime buttons?

Phil Crosby phil.crosby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 20:19:35 PST 2015

Hey everyone,

1. Is it possible to configure Notmuch to show text/html parts by default,
instead of text/plain? I've been looking through the source and it wasn't
obvious to me.

2. Is it possible to hide the buttons which toggle multipart email
visibility (and presumably unhide them via a command)? Most of my emails
look like this screenshot; as you can see, the multipart buttons take up
much of the email's real estate, especially for short emails, and they make
the actual content of the email difficult to read.

[image: Inline image 1]