Looking for the perfect mail client

Sepp Tannhuber sepp.tannhuber at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 24 11:49:37 PDT 2014

Ian Main <imain at stemwinder.org> schrieb am 18:02 Freitag, 24.Oktober 2014:

> Interesting, good feedback.  Is it the usage that is difficult or setup?
Installation was not a problem for me although the files »notmuch.vim« and
them into the notmuch-vim directory. After that »make install« succeeded.
But the main obstacle is that new users must find by trial and error that
useful to list all the key bindings and configuration options.
I still don't know how to compose a new message.

> Well like any other text based client it uses a text dump of a links or such (I
> forget which one).
I think »elinks --dump«

> We have great support for web browser viewing of the email
> though if that isn't good enough.
Yes, it's 2014. ;-)

> Let me know if you have suggestions on where it's lacking.
Okay, thank you so far.