Looking for the perfect mail client

Ian Main imain at stemwinder.org
Fri Oct 24 09:02:30 PDT 2014

Sepp Tannhuber wrote:
> Ian Main <imain at redhat.com> schrieb am 6:28 Freitag, 24.Oktober 2014:
>
> > I wonder if you'd be willing to give the vim client a go.  We've done a lot
> > of work to it lately and I think it would handle all you listed here.
> For me, it's hard to get familiar with it because I have not found a detailed
> documentation. The README file is not good enough for a stupid person.

Interesting, good feedback.  Is it the usage that is difficult or setup?

> I also doubt that it can render html properly.

Well like any other text based client it uses a text dump of a links or such (I
forget which one).  We have great support for web browser viewing of the email
though if that isn't good enough.

> Nevertheless, I would give it a try if I could find useful documentation.

Let me know if you have suggestions on where it's lacking.  We need a better
installation guide plus a tutorial maybe?

    Ian