Github?

W. Trevor King wking at tremily.us
Thu May 8 19:28:10 PDT 2014

On Fri, May 09, 2014 at 12:13:51AM +0000, Wael Nasreddine wrote:
> I understand. Maybe we should convert the current Github to a real mirror,
> mirroring all the branches and tags as is and a) add .Travis.yml upstream
> or b) maintain a separate fork (maybe under my own profile) for Travis
> integration

Those both sound good to me [1].

> Would you be willing to add Travis.yml upstream?

I'm agnostic on .Travis.yml, but the appropriate approach—since you
already have a patch—is to mail it to the list [2] :).  Then it can
get all the usual tags [3], nmbug listings [4], and review in its own
thread.

Cheers,
Trevor

[1]: But take my opinions with a grain of salt, because I'm just an
     occasional contributor and certainly not a core developer.
[2]: http://notmuchmail.org/contributing/#index11h2
[3]: "Tagging conventions" on http://notmuchmail.org/nmbug/
[4]: http://nmbug.tethera.net/status/