Github?

Wael Nasreddine wael.nasreddine at gmail.com
Thu May 8 17:13:51 PDT 2014

I understand. Maybe we should convert the current Github to a real mirror,
mirroring all the branches and tags as is and a) add .Travis.yml upstream
or b) maintain a separate fork (maybe under my own profile) for Travis
integration

Would you be willing to add Travis.yml upstream?

In any case, all what I'm trying to do is help, help you with more CI
visibility, your users with a more familiar interface and hopefully attract
more hackers. I really do appreciate all the work done, this is am amazing
project!