folder and path completely broken in HEAD?

David Mazieres expires 2014-07-31 PDT mazieres-zx87nvrs3vkk7vwew4gtp2mzj6 at temporary-address.scs.stanford.edu
Fri May 2 14:16:07 PDT 2014

Mark Walters <markwalters1009 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> Before checking other things: have you run notmuch new? That's needed to
> update the database. It is an irreversible update so notmuch-0.17 will
> not work with the updated database.

No, I haven't.  Okay, so that must be it.  Sorry for bothering people.
The discussion of the NEWS was a bit confusing, so I wanted to check it
out.  I knew something had to be very wrong.

Weill the new primitives still allow me to group my mail hierarchically
in searches?  The new man page is not totally clear on what is being
matched.

Thanks,
David