folder and path completely broken in HEAD?

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 11:10:13 PDT 2014

Hi

Before checking other things: have you run notmuch new? That's needed to
update the database. It is an irreversible update so notmuch-0.17 will
not work with the updated database.

The update should save a dump of the tags before updating but you might
want to do that manually too (and maybe even keep a complete copy of the
database). The update might take quite a long time (but it can be
interrupted and restarted)

Best wishes

Mark