show inline html images as attachments in emacs notmuch-show

Mark Walters markwalters1009 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 00:10:54 PST 2014

Hi

On Mon, 03 Feb 2014, David Belohrad <david at belohrad.ch> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I can confirm this behaviour as well. With certain emails the CID images
> are not displayed, and there is no means how to show them except writing
> on disk and view externally.
>
> i have reported this problem some times ago, but I haven't find any
> solution yet.
>
> http://notmuchmail.org/pipermail/notmuch/2012/012493.html

I think we thought this bug was fixed in
id:87625rz71n.fsf at awakening.csail.mit.edu

Are the symptoms now exactly the same as in your original report? Do you
have any public messages showing the problem or can you construct one?

With a sample message I expect we can fix this: I get very little html
email and haven't seen the problem.

Best wishes

Mark