show inline html images as attachments in emacs notmuch-show

David Belohrad david at belohrad.ch
Sun Feb 2 23:29:25 PST 2014

Hi all,

I can confirm this behaviour as well. With certain emails the CID images
are not displayed, and there is no means how to show them except writing
on disk and view externally.

i have reported this problem some times ago, but I haven't find any
solution yet.

http://notmuchmail.org/pipermail/notmuch/2012/012493.html

.d.